::Nick? Nicky? Wake-up dear. Asta, lick Nicky's face until he revives, good boy::
...Anyway, as I was saying: Clucky.
So, where to go for good sound child-rearing advice?
Ah, I know, the first indispensible source - Pirate Parenting!
Where else could you pick up valuable tips like:
• Ten benefits of raising a pirateThat last one is bound to come in handy.
• At what age your child should be able to remove a bottle cap by taking out his glass eye and using his eye socket as an opener
• Which offense requires administering The Flying Dutchman Wedgie
• How to prevent sogging the quartermaster
• The best place to maroon your disobedient child
• How to remove chewing gum or a giant octopus from your child’s hair
• The difference between plundering and pillaging
• How to convert your minivan into a pirate schooner
• When to smack your teenager in the side of the head with an oar
In counting down four and a bit months to International Talk Like a Pirate Day, here's a drink to warm those cockles (whatever they are)
Chocolate Pirate-- Nora
1 1/2 oz Bacardi
1 oz Kahlua
1 oz milk
2 scoops chocolate ice cream
Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve in a chilled wine goblet.